Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Market Crash

Once upon a time I generated a spreadsheet that ... uh ... "predicted" market crashes.
I even stuck an explanation here... and a "predicted" crash near the end of Sept, 2007.
Alas, many actually believed that there'd be a crash.
Unfortunately, the DOW did drop in Oct/Nov, 2007 which made me look like a wizard.


In some discussion forums I called the chart the gummy prevarication index so nobuddy would take it seriously.

Recently, Don W. sent me e-mail asking about another prediction
... so here it is:


As it turns out, the S&P500 will also crash in Feb/10.
The Toronto TSX Index will crash the end of Jan, 2010.
The FTSE will crash this Friday and Brazil will crash the day after tomorrow.

Have y'all written that down?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment