Thursday, December 17, 2009

stock screener (maybe)

There I was, surfing the Net, looking for something amusing.
Then I see a stock screener that looks for beaten-down stocks that are recovering fast ... so I decide to try that meself. Click!

I was hoping to find (among S&P500 stocks) something really exciting. I was disappointed.
Maybe there's another, better criterion ... huh?

Anyway, here's one that's way down from its 52-week high yet seems to be recovering nicely:

However, I still prefer these guys.

 

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog tremendously. You have a wonderful sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ... it keeps me outta my wife's hair, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look up "Polymath" (not parrot mathematics, lol) in your Funk & Wagnalls encyclopedia, there is a picture of Peter there, lol.

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete