Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gurus

I enjoy articles/books where the guru says he's got the perfect scheme for making money.
I was thinking of doing likewise.

The magic scheme?
Put a BUY order 1% below the Open when the stock opens lower.
(You may or may not get the stock
... depends upon how low is Low.)

Put a SELL order 3% above the Open when the stock opens higher.
(You may or may not sell the stock
... depends upon how high is High.)

Recognize the scheme?
We talked about it in the last few posts.
Then (in my book) I show you as neat chart:

See?
The scheme almost doubled your money in a single year!

Then you buy my book and change things a mite and get this:

or mebbe this:

But I sold a copy of my book, right?


Wanna play?

------------------------------------------
As Danyon noted, Bernie bought my book:


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, now you will have to pay Bernie Royalties for endorsing your book. :~{

    ReplyDelete