Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kindle


So I ordered one of them thar Kindle things:

I reckon it'll arrive in early September
and it'll hold 3000+ eBooks
and it's got 3G wireless connectivity
and it'll speak the text.
Mamma mia!


So now I gotta learn how to change my novels (finished and otherwise) to eBooks.
I've started here and (pray) hope they can be read by eBook readers - like Kindle.

P.S.
If'n anybody wants to create and/or read eBooks:
http://www.mobipocket.com/en/DownloadSoft/default.asp?Language=EN
 

5 comments:

  1. So I guess this means you will be so busy reading your 3000+ e-books you won't have any time to publish here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how does one clean off the yellow hi-liter ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, how does one clean off the yellow hi-liter ???
    I'd suggest using:
    Delete hilite

    ReplyDelete
  4. de on the island to the east of you - hi to H :)August 9, 2010 at 8:47 PM

    i've been reading more since i got my kindle, than i have in years - also spending more money on books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi y'all :^)

    Yesterday, I got me my 15,000 Kindle books.
    Bought 'em on eBay (on a disk) for $8:
    http://www.gummy-stuff.org/kindle-books.gif

    Whooee!!
    Now I wait fer the Kindle to arrive, eh?

    P.S.
    H sez "Hi"

    ReplyDelete