Tuesday, June 1, 2010

lousy investor


Because I got me a web site that deals (mostly) with financial stuff, I get lots of e-mail asking advice on when and what to buy.

Fortunately, I got lots of evidence that I'm a lousy investor
... like my take on lithium:



I also provide this evidence, where (in an Internet contest) I come in LAST!.

However, undeterred, I still have faith in my Lithium stock.
Heidi, on the other hand, keeps reminding me of my lousy choice of investment.
"One of these days," I say, "... you'll see".

 

2 comments:

  1. Roberto from ItalyJune 2, 2010 at 4:49 AM

    Dear Professor,
    however it's so important when to Buy and when to Sell... that any useful informations would be appreciated.
    So I would ask you:
    what do you think about the CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX)?
    because the VIX is a widely used measure of market risk and is often referred to as the "investor fear gauge".
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it, but my advice is worthless.

    After playing with this stuff for (about) 15 years, I don't believe in any of it ... though it's interesting!

    http://i50.tinypic.com/fn7myp.gif

    ReplyDelete