Tuesday, January 26, 2010

posting 1 - 2 - 3


I've been getting e-mail saying
"I'd like to post a comment, but I have to register."

Hmmm.
So I check out the blogger.com manual and find I can set it up so ANYBODY can post ... and that's the way it is now.

For some reason, I get e-mail from blogger.com asking if I "approve" the comment. I reckon that's to avoid spam. **

Uh ... what's gonna happen when Heidi & I are on a cruise ?

I should read past the first page of that manual.

**

Once upon a time I stuck a Comment Box on gummy-stuff. I got a hundred pieces of junk/comments in less than a week. It took me a day to larn how to annihilate the Comment Box. At my age, it'll probably take me a week to get past the first page of the blogger manual.
==============================================

Having read past the first page of the manual, I find I can eliminate the need for my "approval".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment